Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

E-Books for kids 4-8 about animals - https://bedtimestories4u.com

My love of animals has transferred to my website at: https://bedtimestories4u.com

I encourage all who have kids and love animals to view my site and check out my e-books for young children. Using an animal as the main character, I endeavor to tell a tale where a challenge has to be overcome.

Each animal sets about their daily lives only to encounter a unique set of problems that they have to conquer. How this is done and the outcome are totally relatable. It teaches young children to deal with their personal issues and makes them a more confident individual.

The focus is always uplifting and positive. Children can understand animals and relate to them in stories. I hope to create a positive experience for them through these e-books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name and email address. Comment with courtesy and respect others

How Outsourcing An Offer That You Sell Can Make More Money For Your Business

There’s only so much time in the day, and although it can be a great idea to add extra services that you sell and fulfill yourself, it’s not...